September 12 - 13, 2023
This workshop covers avenues for the value engineering of textile goods. Instructors will share a comprehensive overview of the cost relations of various manufacturing processes to help participants learn to identify potential pathways for reducing cost. The presentation will be interspersed with hands-on activities where participants will get to practice recognizing targets for reduction and tour textile manufacturing facilities.
Workshop registration begins in:
Registration opens on August 1, 2023 2:00 pm EST
Workshops are only available to eligible users. Log in or create an account to check your eligibility.Log In Create Account
- 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m. ET
- Relationships between manufacturing processes and cost
- Cost differences in fibers, yarn spinning, knitting and weaving, and dyeing and finishing processes.
- Cost considerations for product construction and import tariffs.
- Learn to identify pathways for reducing the cost of goods.
- Improve communication with mills.
- Receive first-class instruction from industry professionals.
- Hands-on experience in Cotton Incorporated’s state-of-the-art laboratory.