Understanding Fabric Defects
May 31, 2023
This workshop covers common fabric defects and issues seen when receiving in product. Participants will learn causes for these defects and how to effectively communicate with suppliers to solve problems. Hands-on activities and physical samples will be utilized to facilitate learning and give attendees real-world practice.
The application period has closed for this workshop.
- 8:30 a.m.–4:00 p.m. ET
- Methods of checking received in goods
- Common fabric defects
- Fabric manufacturing
- Communication with mills
- Gain a deeper understanding of supplier issues
- Practice identifying fabric defects
- Receive first-class instruction from industry professionals.
- Meet peers from other companies with similar responsibilities and interests.
This is an intermediate-level course. Familiarity with fabric formation is recommended.