This workshop covers the basics of textile processing – fiber, yarn, knitting, weaving, preparation, dyeing, and finishing. The workshop highlights the relationship between each step and its effect on the characteristics of the final product.
Please email email@example.com if interested in attending this workshop. Registration for international workshops is not available through the CottonWorks™ website.
- Fiber science – characteristics and properties.
- Yarn formation – spinning and yarn numbering.
- Knitting – knitting cycle and basic constructions.
- Weaving – weaving cycle, terminology, and basic design.
- Preparation – objectives and processes.
- Dyeing – performance characteristics, dyestuffs, machinery.
- Finishing – chemical and physical.
- Acquire technical knowledge of basic woven and knit fabric engineering.
- Acquire technical knowledge of basic wet processing operations.
- Receive first class instruction from industry professionals.
- Meet peers from other companies with similar responsibilities and interests.
No prerequisites are required.