This workshop covers seamless and integral manufacturing with discussions on activewear design in apparel. Emphasis will be placed on circular and flat-bed weft machine technology for apparel manufacturing. Attendees will learn about body-mapping, CAD and virtual prototyping for seamless and integral garments well as garment assembly procedures.
- 1:00-4:00 p.m. ET
- Learn key factors that impact the quality of seamless products.
- Limitations in seamless knitting.
- Software and machine technology used in seamless knitting.
- New developments in seamless knitting.
- Product development processes for seamless knitting.
- Shaping in seamless knitting.
- Body mapping in seamless knitting
- Virtual prototyping for seamless knitting.
- Acquire technical knowledge of seamless knitting.
- Receive first-class instruction from industry professionals.
This is an intermediate-level workshop. Knowledge of basic knit structures and knitting machine technology are recommended.