March 9, 2023
This workshop covers seamless and integral manufacturing with discussions on activewear design in apparel. Emphasis will be placed on circular and flat-bed weft machine technology for apparel manufacturing. Attendees will learn about body mapping, CAD, and virtual prototyping for seamless and integral garments well as garment assembly procedures.
The application period has closed for this workshop.
1-3:30 p.m. ET
- Learn key factors that impact the quality of seamless products
- Limitations in seamless knitting
- Software and machine technology used in seamless knitting
- New developments in seamless knitting
- Product development processes for seamless knitting
- Shaping in seamless knitting
- Body mapping in seamless knitting
- Virtual prototyping for seamless knitting
- Acquire technical knowledge of seamless knitting.
- Receive first-class instruction from industry professionals.
This is an intermediate-level workshop. Knowledge of basic knit structures and knitting machine technology is recommended.