This workshop covers seamless and integral manufacturing with discussions on activewear design in apparel. Emphasis will be placed on circular and flat-bed weft machine technology for apparel manufacturing. Attendees will learn about body mapping, CAD, and virtual prototyping for seamless and integral garments well as garment assembly procedures.
1-3:30 p.m. ET
- Learn key factors that impact the quality of seamless products
- Limitations in seamless knitting
- Software and machine technology used in seamless knitting
- New developments in seamless knitting
- Product development processes for seamless knitting
- Shaping in seamless knitting
- Body mapping in seamless knitting
- Virtual prototyping for seamless knitting
- Acquire technical knowledge of seamless knitting.
- Receive first-class instruction from industry professionals.
This is an intermediate-level workshop. Knowledge of basic knit structures and knitting machine technology is recommended.