This workshop covers the key components for textile print development as well as new and/or improved developments in the major textile printing techniques. Course work covers the basics in formulation, means of application, and special printing techniques. In-depth discussions will offer insight into flat screen printing, rotary screen printing, digital printing, and specialty print application. Upgrades in rotary, digital, t-shirt printing, printing chemistries and colorants are highlighted.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in attending this workshop. Registration for international workshops is not available through the CottonWorks™ website.
- Acquire technical knowledge of printing techniques.
- Receive first-class instruction from industry professionals.
- Meet peers from other companies with similar responsibilities and interests.
- Experience the state-of-the-art laboratories at Cotton Incorporated.
- The key factors which impact the ultimate quality of the printed products.
- Chemistry used in print preparation.
- Popular colorants used in printing.
- Neon colorants.
- Mechanical aspects of conventional printing.
- New developments in the printing machinery and the printing processes.
- Digital printing with an update of new digital printing equipment.
- Updates in t-shirt printing and a short review of modern garment printing including D2G.
- Key properties of newer printing techniques such as Cool-Trans printing.
- Discussions on the environmental footprint of textile printing.
This is an intermediate level workshop. Knowledge of basic dyeing and printing techniques is recommended.