This workshop will cover new developments and improvements in major textile printing techniques. You will learn about the latest developments in rotary, digital, and T-shirt printing, along with the newest printing chemistries and colorants.
The application period has closed for this workshop.
- Important factors in flat and rotary screen printing.
- Updated methods for digital and T-shirt printing.
- Key properties of newer printing techniques, such as Cool-Trans printing.
- Popular colorants, such as neon.
- New approaches in print color development and evaluation.
- Critical issues with the raw materials for printing.
- Acquire technical knowledge of the latest printing techniques.
- Receive first-class instruction from industry professionals.
- Meet peers from other companies with similar responsibilities and interests.
This is an intermediate-level workshop. Knowledge of basic printing techniques is recommended.