***For this event, we require that all participants be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus. If you are not able to meet this requirement, we will be glad to extend another invitation for next year. The number of participants is limited to allow for adequate social distancing. We will be following CDC and local guidelines on mask-wearing.
This workshop covers the key fundamentals of color. Course work covers color principles, the measurement of color, and color relationships from the lab, to production, and finally retail. Classroom exercises are used to expand on color fundamentals.
The application period has closed for this workshop.
- 8:00 am – 4:30am
- Color definition.
- Color measurement and digital communication.
- Color issues from lab dip to production.
- Color vision.
- Color control in the supply chain.
- Color standards development.
- Dye selection considerations.
- Acquire basic knowledge of color science.
- Learn how you see and evaluate color by taking a color test.
- Develop better communication with your suppliers in relation to color.
- Receive first class instruction from industry professionals.
- Meet peers from other companies with similar responsibilities and interests.
Participation in a dyeing course or some knowledge of dyeing and finishing fundamentals is recommended.