This workshop covers the basics of woven fabric construction. It highlights the manipulation of yarns into the class of fabric and the design aspect as related to fabric performance and the characteristics of the final product.
The application period has closed for this workshop.
- 1:00-3:30 p.m. ET
- Fiber science – characteristics and properties.
- Yarn formation – spinning and yarn numbering.
- Weaving – weaving cycle, terminology, and basic design.
- Acquire technical knowledge of basic woven fabric engineering.
- Receive first class instruction from industry professionals.
- Meet peers from other companies with similar responsibilities and interests.
This is a beginner-level workshop.