This beginner-level workshop will introduce you to important yarn specifications and how their selection affects the quality and performance of woven and knit fabrics. You will learn how fiber specifications affect the performance of yarns in processing and in fabrics. The workshop will also cover criteria for selecting yarn specifications (including for stretch and novelty yarns) and the differences between yarn specifications for woven and knit fabrics. You will have the opportunity to examine fabric samples in order to fully understand the impact of yarn specifications.
The application period has closed for this workshop.
- The impact of fiber specifications.
- The most important yarn specifications.
- Criteria for selecting yarn specifications.
- Differences in yarn specifications for woven and knit fabrics.
- The impact of yarn specifications on fabric quality and performance.
- Learn important considerations in selecting yarn specifications, and their impact on fabric quality and performance.
- Receive first-class instruction from industry professionals.
- Meet peers from other companies with similar responsibilities and interests.
- This is a beginner-level course.