This one-day workshop covers the basic technologies for dyeing of textile products. We will discuss best practices for preparation processes used to achieve the most consistent product quality when performing dyeing. The relationship between each step in the finishing process and its effect on the characteristics of the final product will also be discussed as well as basic equipment used to perform these processes.
- 1:00-3:30 p.m. ET
- Fabric preparation – processes and properties.
- Dyeing – performance characteristics, dyes, and machinery.
- Acquire technical knowledge of basic wet processing techniques.
- Acquire basic knowledge of dyeing and finishing processes.
- Receive first class instruction from industry professionals.
- Meet peers from other companies with similar responsibilities and interests.
This is a beginner-level workshop. No prerequisites are required.