***For this event, we kindly require that all participants be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus. If you are not able to meet this requirement, we will be glad to extend another invitation for next year. In addition to requiring vaccinations, we are limiting the number of participants to allow for adequate social distancing and will be following CDC and local guidelines on mask wearing.
This workshop covers the key components for textile digital printing. The workshop will cover digital printing history and current market importance, colorants used for digital printing, as well as preparation for print and after wash processes. Attendees will gain insight into digital printer technology, new developments, color management, and the digital design process.
The application period has closed for this workshop.
8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. ET
- Key factors that impact the quality of digitally printed products
- Chemistry used in digital print preparation
- Popular colorants used in digital printing
- Limitations in digital printing.
- Technology used in digital printing machinery and the printing processes
- New developments in digital printing equipment
- Developments in direct to garment digital printing
- Hybrid solutions for digital and screen printing
- Key properties of printing techniques such as Cool-Trans printing
- Discussions on the environmental impacts of digital textile printing
- Acquire technical knowledge of digital printing.
- Receive first-class instruction from industry professionals.
This is an intermediate-level workshop. Knowledge of basic dyeing and printing techniques is recommended.