This workshop covers the key components for textile digital printing. The workshop will cover digital printing history and current market importance, colorants used for digital printing, as well as preparation for print and after wash processes. Attendees will gain insight into digital printer technology, new developments, color management, and the digital design process.
- 1:00-3:00 p.m. ET
- Key factors that impact the quality of digitally printed products.
- Chemistry used in digital print preparation.
- Popular colorants used in digital printing.
- Limitations in digital printing.
- Technology used in digital printing machinery and the printing processes.
- New developments in digital printing equipment.
- Developments in direct to garment digital printing
- Hybrid solutions for digital and screen printing.
- Key properties of printing techniques such as Cool-Trans printing.
- Discussions on the environmental impacts of digital textile printing.
- Acquire technical knowledge of digital printing.
- Receive first-class instruction from industry professionals.
This is an intermediate-level workshop. Knowledge of basic dyeing and printing techniques is recommended.