This workshop covers the key fundamentals of color. Course work covers color principles, the measurement of color, and color relationships from the lab, to production, and finally retail.
The application period has closed for this workshop.
- Tuesday, April 7, 1:00-4:30 p.m. ET
- Wednesday, April 8, 1:00-4:00 p.m. ET
- Color definition.
- Color measurement and digital communication.
- Color issues from lab dip to production.
- Color vision.
- Color control in the supply chain.
- Color standards development.
- Dye selection considerations.
- Acquire basic knowledge of color science.
- Receive first class instruction from industry professionals.
Participation in a dyeing course or some knowledge of dyeing and finishing fundamentals is recommended.