This workshop covers the key components for color standard development, communication, and measurement. Course work covers the interaction from lab to production to retail. Laboratory exercises test and illustrate color vision, color measurement, and shade matching correlation from lab to production.
The application period has closed for this workshop.
- Color vision.
- Color control in the supply chain.
- Color specification and communication.
- Color standards development.
- Color measurement and digital communication.
- Dye selection considerations.
- Color issues from lab dip to production.
- Color definition.
- Hands-on experience in Cotton Incorporated’s state-of-the-art laboratory.
- Receive first class instruction from industry professionals.
- Meet peers from other companies with similar responsibilities and interests.
This is an intermediate level workshop. Knowledge of dyeing and finishing fundamentals is highly recommended.