This workshop has overlap with Modern Color Science, and it is not recommended to take both. Learn key fundamentals of color and how to effectively communicate on color both internally and externally with suppliers. Classroom exercises are used to expand on color fundamentals.
- 8:30 am – 4:00pm
- Color measurement and digital communication.
- Color issues from lab dip to production.
- Color control in the supply chain.
- Color standards development.
- Understand how color is communicated.
- Develop better communication with your suppliers in relation to color.
- Receive first class instruction from industry professionals.
- Meet peers from other companies with similar responsibilities and interests.
Participation in a dyeing course or some knowledge of dyeing and finishing fundamentals is recommended.