This workshop covers the key fundamentals of color. Course work covers color principles, the measurement of color, and color relationships from the lab, to production, and finally retail.
- Color definition.
- Color measurement and digital communication.
- Color issues from lab dip to production.
- Color vision.
- Color control in the supply chain.
- Color standards development.
- Dye selection considerations.
- Acquire basic knowledge of color science.
- Receive first class instruction from industry professionals.
- Meet peers from other companies with similar responsibilities and interests.
This workshop is a beginner–level course. Basic knowledge of color science is recommended.