About Our Workshops
CottonWorks™ hosts textile education workshops on a variety of topics, led by industry veterans and courtesy of Cotton Incorporated. Cotton Incorporated is a not-for-profit organization, and part of our funding comes from importers of cotton. Only individuals who work for companies that import cotton and cotton products are eligible to attend these workshops. If you are eligible but are unable to register on the website, contact us at email@example.com.
Schedule is subject to change. Please check back frequently.
Please note: Interns are not permitted to attend CottonWorks™ workshops.
A Guide to Virtual Workshops
- The registration process is the same for virtual workshops as our in-person workshops.
- Once your registration is received, we will send you a calendar invite within five business days with a Zoom link to the workshop. You will be able to use this link to access the workshop at the specified date and time.
- All workshop materials will be sent digitally to the email you used to register for the workshop. Materials include the workshop agenda and a virtual notebook.
- There will be a cap of 50 attendees per virtual workshop. Please only register if you plan on attending the full session.
- If you are currently unable to access your work email, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your preferred email address. We will update our registration records and your account on CottonWorks™.
- Additional virtual workshops will be added soon. Check back frequently.