Register to Attend a Textile Education Workshop
If you are a qualified industry professional, follow the steps below to register for a textile education workshop or watch our How to Register for a Workshop video below.
Steps to Register
1. Log into your CottonWorks™ account.
Don’t have an account? Select the account icon in the top right corner of the page and follow the prompts to create your free account.
2. Select Events in the main navigation header.
3. Select Workshops.
4. Choose the workshop you would like to register for and select the “Register Now” button.
If registration is not yet open for the workshop you have chosen, a countdown will indicate the exact date and time that you will be able to register.
How to Register for a Workshop
5. Once you register, you will see a notification that you have applied to attend the workshop.
You will receive an automatic email stating that your registration application has been received. You will then be notified via email within 5 business days if your attendance is confirmed, or if you have been added to our waitlist. Your updated status will be indicated on the workshop page when you are notified via email.
If waitlisted, we will reach out to you if a space becomes available.
If the maximum number of registrations has been reached for a workshop, registration will close. At that time, you will not be added to the waitlist or have the ability to register.
Canceling Your Registration
If you are no longer able to attend a workshop that you are confirmed for, email [email protected] as soon as possible and request to be removed from the workshop so we can add someone from the waitlist who would like to attend.
Workshop Eligibility Requirements
CottonWorks™ workshops are available to individuals who work for companies that import cotton and cotton products. If you have additional questions about eligibility or the registration process, email us at [email protected].
Concerned about travel expenses? You may be eligible for travel sponsorship to our CottonWorks™ workshops. Email us at [email protected] to learn more.
- You must be logged in to your CottonWorks™ account to access registration.
- Check the spelling of your company name. Don’t include more than one name in the company field (e.g., Gap/Athleta).
- If you want your team to attend, each person must register individually with their own account.
- Set reminders for registration dates. Some workshops fill up within minutes.
- Email our team at [email protected] prior to the registration date if you have additional questions about registration, account issues, or what expenses are covered by Cotton Incorporated.
Get in touch with us at [email protected] for more information on workshop eligibility and the resources we provide.