Cotton Incorporated’s CottonWorks™ program is your industry resource as a professional or emerging professional in the apparel and textile industry. Develop expertise for every stage of the product development and marketing process by diving into our comprehensive resources with data and research, market and trend analysis, timely webinars, and informative videos.
With hundreds of easily searchable resources at your fingertips, CottonWorks™ is your go-to textile tool for discovering what’s possible with cotton.
Why create a CottonWorks™ account?
By creating a free account, you gain exclusive access to all that CottonWorks™ has to offer:
- Lists: Just like playlists you create on your favorite music app, you have the ability to create and save custom lists of content to come back to later or to share with your colleagues.
- FABRICAST™ Collection: This fabric library features a series of cotton and cotton-rich fabric collections designed by our product development team to help you get the most from cotton. It also includes a collection of digital fabric downloads compatible with CLO and Browzwear 3D simulation software.
- Webinars: Access the full collection of past webinars in one location as well as promotions for upcoming webinars.
- Trend Forecast: If you are a professional or faculty member with an account, you have access to our exclusive cotton trend forecast researched and developed by Cotton Incorporated’s trend forecasting team.
- Workshops: If eligible for our CottonWorks™ workshops, an account will also give you the ability to register for our upcoming workshops across the United States.